- Time of issue:2019-07-29 00:00:00
Metal furniture is mainly made of stainless steel, cast iron, copper and other metal materials. When choosing a table, we should first determine the size of the dining area. If building area is very big, have independent dining room, can choose to abound in the dining table of heavy feeling to match with the space; if dining room area is limited, and dining number is not certain, may holiday repast personnel can increase, can choose the most common style on the market at present -- retractable dining table. Next may carry on the choice according to the bedroom's overall style. The dining area best maintains the room style succinct, then may consider to purchase a glass mesa succinct generous style. The shape of the dining table has some influence on the atmosphere of the home. The rectangular table is more suitable for large-scale parties; the round table makes people feel more democratic; the irregular table is more suitable for two people's small world, which is warm and natural.
Choose TV cabinet mainly to see the visual effect and personal preferences:
1. With the audio-visual background wall in the living room, the floor cabinet type TV cabinet can not only install a variety of audio-visual equipment, but also display the owner's collection, so that the audio-visual area can achieve a neat and unified decorative effect, which is both practical and beautiful design, adding a "wind landscape" to the living room.
2. The assembly concept has completely replaced the high and large combination cabinets in the past. According to the size of the living room, you can choose a high cabinet with a short one, or a high one with several short ones. This kind of audio-visual cabinet combination with scattered height has been popular both at home and abroad because it can be divided and combined and its shape is rich in change.
3. What kind of TV cabinet to choose can be decided according to your own preferences, on the other hand, it is also decided by the size of the living room and TV. If the living room and TV are relatively small, you can choose the cabinet type TV cabinet or the single group of glass type TV cabinet; if the living room and TV are relatively large, and the sofa is also relatively fashionable, you can choose to assemble the combination of audio-visual cabinet or the TV cabinet with plate frame structure, and the background wall can be painted in the same color as the sofa.
Choosing sofa mainly depends on quality and workmanship:
1. To see if the sofa frame is firm is related to the service life and quality assurance of the sofa. The specific method is to lift one end of the three person sofa, and pay attention to whether the leg of the other end is off the ground when the lifting part is 10cm above the ground. Only when the other side is off the ground, can the inspection be considered as passed.
2. Look at the quality of the upholstery. The specific method is to press the armrest and backrest of the sofa by hand. If you can clearly feel the existence of the wooden frame, it proves that the filling density of the sofa is not high and the elasticity is not good enough. The sofa wooden frame that is pressed easily also can accelerate the wear of sofa cloth cover, reduce the service life of sofa. Some sofa seats can be opened with the cable, we can intuitively feel the workmanship of the upholstery and the material and dryness of the wood.
3. Check the resilience of the sofa. The specific method is to let the body sit on the sofa in a free falling style, and the body is bounced up by the sofa cushion at least twice, so as to ensure the good elasticity of the sofa and the longer service life.
4. Pay attention to the details of the sofa. Open the zipper of the supporting bolster, observe and touch the interlining and filler inside with your hands; lift the sofa to see whether the bottom treatment is meticulous, whether the legs of the sofa are straight, whether the surface treatment is smooth, and whether there are anti-skid pads and other details at the bottom of the legs. The quality of a good sofa in the details also remains exquisite.
5. Feel the surface of the sofa by hand, and check whether there is any skin irritation. Observe whether the fabric color of the whole sofa is uniform, whether the seams are firm and flat, and whether the workmanship is fine.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone