- Time of issue:2019-07-29 00:00:00
Bedroom furniture matching classic
The bedroom is the most private place in the room, and also the most romantic and personalized place. Now the bedroom area is generally about 20 square meters, so the main function of the bedroom is not only to provide you with a comfortable sleeping environment, but also to store things. It should have the characteristics of quiet and warm, from material selection, color, indoor lighting layout to the furnishings of indoor objects should be carefully designed. Bedroom furniture includes bed, mattress, wardrobe, dresser and bedside table, bedding and so on. They are undoubtedly the protagonists in the bedroom. A good set of bedroom furniture, especially the bed, can change a person's quality of life. Therefore, an ideal bedroom can always satisfy people's physical and mental needs - meet the emotional and physical needs, and eventually become an oasis in life.
1. Nightstand options:
The bedside table should be neat and practical. It can not only put the table lamp, mirror frame or small vase, but also let you conveniently pick up and put anything you need on the bed. The front of the bedside table should be enough to put down a lamp, an alarm clock, several books, glasses, water cups and other common items. Choose a bedside table with drawers and partitions. When you don't use them, your books and glasses can easily be put into the drawers. You can "sweep away" the mess and look much cleaner. In addition, check whether the drawer and handle are smooth and easy to use.
2. Dressing table selection:
From the perspective of the function of the dressing table, there is no doubt that it is the most easily messy corner in the bedroom. The solution is to let it carry more drawers. Don't forget the matching stool when buying the dressing table. This is the best way to ensure that the height of the stool matches the cabinet, or it will bring you great inconvenience. Most dressers are equipped with a mirror, which is usually designed above the desktop. The drawers under the table should be arranged reasonably to leave enough space for the user's legs, which must be measured by the body.
3. Mattress selection:
Choose what kind of mattress is best, should start from the function of mattress. The function of mattress is to ensure that we can get healthy and comfortable sleep. There are two standards for a good mattress: one is that no matter which sleep position a person is in, the spine can keep straight and stretch; the other is that the pressure is equal, and the whole body can be fully relaxed when lying on it. This involves the softness and hardness of the mattress.
The softness and hardness of the mattress depends on the softness and hardness of the inner spring. Spring should not only have the necessary hardness to play a supporting role, but also have good resilience, that is, the so-called combination of hardness and softness. Too hard or too soft, rebound is not ideal, neither comfortable nor conducive to health, so we should choose a moderate soft and hard mattress.
4. Wardrobe options:
The most important function of wardrobe is multiple functions. According to our existing clothing and potential family needs, to choose a multi-functional wardrobe. Flexible internal partition combination, DIY can solve the problem of small storage space. The dark cabinet, dark drawer, trouser rack, doberger, push-pull mirror and other practical functions in the wardrobe will play a delicate role in life. According to the needs of the family, see which kind of clothes are more, and add space accordingly. For example, those who prefer long skirts and windbreaker can leave a large space for hanging long clothes; suits and tuxedos are required to be hung in a rigorous space with hangers; while those with more casual clothes can be equipped with multiple shelves to stack clothes; dark drawers can sort out ties and underwear.
Collection of living room furniture
The living room furniture layout should be unified. The living room has the highest utilization rate at home, which requires careful layout and reasonable design. The living room furniture should be practical and show the owner's taste. Living room furniture generally includes TV cabinet, storage cabinet, sofa, tea table, etc. When choosing living room furniture, it is necessary to integrate all parts into the living room environment. The modeling style of living room furniture should be unified, and the texture and color should be coordinated. The size of the furniture should match the area of the room, with a sense of integrity. Living room had better use sofa, ground ark, easel, screen to divide space, furniture should not be placed too much, density should be appropriate, let a person feel spacious. In the selection, choose one here and one there. You may like each one very much. It's good to see it alone, but it's strange to see it when it's combined in the living room, which can't achieve the expected effect. The more appropriate way is to buy in sets or in groups, so as to ensure the overall style is consistent. Choose TV cabinet mainly to see the visual effect and personal preferences:
1. With the audio-visual background wall in the living room, the floor cabinet type TV cabinet can not only install a variety of audio-visual equipment, but also display the owner's collection, so that the audio-visual area can achieve a neat and unified decorative effect, which is both practical and beautiful design, adding a "wind landscape" to the living room.
2. The assembly concept has completely replaced the high and large combination cabinets in the past. According to the size of the living room, you can choose a high cabinet with a short one, or a high one with several short ones. This kind of audio-visual cabinet combination with scattered height has been popular both at home and abroad because it can be divided and combined and its shape is rich in change.
3. What kind of TV cabinet to choose can be decided according to your own preferences, on the other hand, it is also decided by the size of the living room and TV. If the living room and TV are relatively small, you can choose the cabinet type TV cabinet or the single group of glass type TV cabinet; if the living room and TV are relatively large, and the sofa is also relatively fashionable, you can choose to assemble the combination of audio-visual cabinet or the TV cabinet with plate frame structure, and the background wall can be painted in the same color as the sofa.
Choosing sofa mainly depends on quality and workmanship:
1. To see if the sofa frame is firm is related to the service life and quality assurance of the sofa.
The specific method is to lift one end of the three person sofa, and pay attention to whether the leg of the other end is off the ground when the lifting part is 10cm above the ground. Only when the other side is off the ground, can the inspection be considered as passed.
2. Look at the quality of the upholstery. The specific method is to press the armrest and backrest of the sofa by hand. If you can clearly feel the existence of the wooden frame, it proves that the filling density of the sofa is not high and the elasticity is not good enough. The sofa wooden frame that is pressed easily also can accelerate the wear of sofa cloth cover, reduce the service life of sofa. Some sofa seats can be opened with the cable, we can intuitively feel the workmanship of the upholstery and the material and dryness of the wood.
3. Check the resilience of the sofa. The specific method is to let the body sit on the sofa in a free falling style, and the body is bounced up by the sofa cushion at least twice, so as to ensure the good elasticity of the sofa and the longer service life.
4. Pay attention to the details of the sofa. Open the zipper of the supporting bolster, observe and touch the interlining and filler inside with your hands; lift the sofa to see whether the bottom treatment is meticulous, whether the legs of the sofa are straight, whether the surface treatment is smooth, and whether there are anti-skid pads and other details at the bottom of the legs. The quality of a good sofa in the details also remains exquisite.
5. Feel the surface of the sofa by hand, and check whether there is any skin irritation. Observe whether the fabric color of the whole sofa is uniform, whether the seams are firm and flat, and whether the workmanship is fine.
Restaurant furniture matching classic
There are three main ways to set up the restaurant: kitchen and dining room, living room and dining room and independent dining room. In addition, the dining room can be arranged near the entrance hall.
If the living room or foyer is used as a dining room, in this pattern, the location of the dining area is most appropriate to be adjacent to the kitchen and close to the living room, which can shorten the route of meal supply and dining. The dining room and the living room can adopt flexible treatment, such as closed separation with wall furniture and symbolic separation with screen or low tree. Attention should be paid to the harmony and unity with the main space, that is, the living room, in terms of style, without impeding the passage.
The interior furniture of the restaurant is relatively simple, mainly including table, chair and wine cabinet. The layout should follow the principle of uniform style and matching. For tables and chairs, the most commonly used are rectangular tables or round tables, and folding, pushing and pulling long tables are also more common. The dining chair should be matched with the dining table. The shape is mainly determined by the size of the room and the overall style. It is forbidden to put everything together. As for the wine cabinet, it is used to store some tableware, drinks and other dining accessories. In the design of restaurant, we should make full use of partition cabinet and corner cabinet.
The dining table is the main character in the restaurant. In the old days, the dining table was usually rectangular. People's sitting times showed their position at home. In today's era of personality style, the modern dining table is no longer limited by some rules. At present, the table sold in the market is mainly made of modern and fashionable stainless steel furniture.
When choosing a table, we should first determine the size of the dining area. If building area is very big, have independent dining room, can choose to abound in the dining table of heavy feeling to match with the space; if dining room area is limited, and dining number is not certain, may holiday repast personnel can increase, can choose the most common style on the market at present -- retractable dining table. Next may carry on the choice according to the bedroom's overall style. The dining area best maintains the room style succinct, then may consider to purchase a glass mesa succinct generous style. The shape of the dining table has some influence on the atmosphere of the home. The rectangular table is more suitable for large-scale parties; the round table makes people feel more democratic; the irregular table is more suitable for two people's small world, which is warm and natural.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone